Friday, November 30, 2012

The end!

Hi everyone-

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who kept up with my blog this semester. It was a really fun way to keep track of all of my adventures and memories and I'm glad I got to share it with you.

A huge thank you to my family who made this all possible. Your support and encouragement meant the world to me. You provided me with an experience of a lifetime and I will be forever grateful.

A shout out to all of my Australian friends as well as my new American friends I met in Newcastle. You guys are seriously some of the best people I have ever met and I miss you all so much already. I am so happy I got to meet you all. You have impacted me in such a positive way and I believe you have changed me for the better. I will always look back at the memories we made with a happy heart. I know we will meet again someday!

To my best friend Kylie: Thank god I had you there with me this semester! Living down the hall from you was so much fun!! Can't wait for the adventures of Kylie and Kimmy to continue!

Studying abroad is such an incredible experience and I encourage everyone to find a way to do it before their college career is over. Plan early and be patient. Applications and planning can be such a pain but it is worth it in the end!

I have had the BEST semester of my college career. These past four and a half months were everything I hoped they would be and more. I return to the US refreshed and rejuvenated, ready to complete my final semester and face the real world. I'm not too sure what the future holds but I know for sure that I will return to Australia someday.

Farewell for now!

UNTIL NEXT TIME,
Kimmy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment