Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Arizona!

Wow! These past few days have flown by so unbelievably fast! I checked out of my dorm on Sunday (after some serious packing difficulties) and took the train down to Sydney with Kylie. We did some last minute souvenir shopping and went down to Circular Quay to admire the Opera House and bridge one last time. The next day we went to Manly Beach. One of our American friends, Edgar, is staying in Newcastle for a bit longer so he took the train down to hang out with us at the beach. Then on Tuesday Kylie and I did some more last minute shopping and then started our long journey back home. We had a 9.5 hour flight from Sydney to Honolulu and then a 5 hour layover. Then we had a 6 hour flight to Phoenix. Mom and Dad were there to meet me and I am currently in a hotel unable to sleep (its 8pm in Australia right now and I slept quite a bit on the plane). We drive back to Havasu tomorrow. I can't believe I am actually home already. This semester flew by so fast! I'm a whirlwind of emotions as my trip comes to a close. I'll be sure to post one more time since I still owe you guys some photos and some last words on my semester!
Until next time,
Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment